Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crafts Fairs

Wouldn't you know that my camera decided to quit working during the Pregnancy Resource Center East (Baytown) Spring Crafts Fair last Friday. I'm sure you are tired of pics of me in my Grandma's On the Go Shirt, but I tried to liven things up with pics of venders and shoppers. Oh well... The Baytown Sun had a nice article about the fair and featured a photo of me from last year. I was surprised and pleased, to say the least. The fair was well attended and hopefully gained financial support for the wonderful work of the center. A well deserved "Thank you" to JoAnn and Gail for a job well done. On Saturday , I had a booth at Art in the Park in Orange. This was another successful day for book signings. I only wish I'd been able to leave my booth and peruse the rest of the venders. The day was warm, no rain, but the wind teased my tent until I had to take it down, thus getting a little sunburned. The Lord provided book sales to add to the gas coffers for my summer trip to Alaska. I'll be visiting my son, Chris and his new son and family in Fresno on the way north to volunteer for VBS and at Camp Baldwin. I'm looking forward to "paying my way to work for free" for the Lord. The camera? Just needed new batteries even though it didn't alert me to their demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment