Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's new?

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Plan to write more? Submit more? Self publish?
Make a resolution to support fellow writers with endorsements.
I highly endorse Remnant by Colleen Wait. Remnant is Colleen's ninth inspirational novel. She self publishes and has a large readership following on her blog and on Amazon were many positive reviews have been posted.

Colleen's latest book, Remnant, explores the character of several young adults (teens) who have survived a catastrophic event that forced them underground. Her main character's quest to survive and learn what remains of the earth and the "why" of her survival is crucial to her maturity.

Topics of contemporary concern are dealt with in a sensitive manner so that the book is appropriate for mature 13-14 year-olds. I highly recommend Remnant as a book club choice for young adults as well as adult readers.

I must insert a disclaimer. Colleen is my daughter and I'm very proud of her and her writing. As a writer, I would not endorse her books just because....
I designed her cover.

Visit Colleen at www.colleenwaitwrites.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment