Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book Signing at Sam's

Mark your calendars!

Publication Consultants, my publisher, has arranged for me to have a book signing at the Beaumont Sam's Club on Feb. 12, from 10 am to 6 pm.

This past week has been been a new learning experience. I have been conducting testing, using laptop computers, for the National Assessment of Educational Publication (NAEP) in selected schools in the tri-county area for randomly selected eighth graders and high school seniors. Results of the testing will be complied with test results from schools across the nation for The Nation's Report Card, part of the No Child Left Behind program.

I'll continue with testing through next month. This project has cut into my writing time, but is great experience.

My next blog will include more information on the Sam's signing.

1 comment:

  1. Carol-
    Thank you for passing out my cards! Word of mouth advertisement is invaluable. I have just published another book through www.smashwords.com and in honor of that I am offering a 25% discount to new editing clients through this month! Prospective clients can contact me at freedspirit05.me.com

    Good luck at your book signing and happy reading to all!

    ReplyDelete